Photobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012


Looking back, losing someone close to me has been one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. Their friendship is still one of the most influential friendships i've ever shared with anyone, but that doesn't mean my future is tied to them. They gave me what i was supposed to take from them and then they left. It's how life works. Some people stay and some people go. Thanks to them, I'm not the girl i was two months ago. I've realised sometimes i just need to take a step back and smile at life's finer things. I've realised that my family will be by my side through everything and some friends will be there for me more than others will. I understand now that I need to dream big while I am still young. I am stronger than i was before all of this and if things didn't end how they did, i would have never stopped to realise how much this one person actually taught me about life and if i never lost them, i would never have grown in the ways that i needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment